Wellington Park is diverse in many ways. There is multiple land tenure that extends across the Park, and many organisations with varied interests operate within its boundaries.
On–ground management responsibilities for land within Wellington Park rest with:
- Parks and Wildlife Service (for Crown land in the west of the Park);
- Hobart City Council (for land on the eastern side of the Park);
- Glenorchy City Council (for land in the north east of the Park);
- TasWater (for water storage essential for bulk water supply); and
- Other stakeholders including TasNetworks.